3rd Annual HPAPI Conference
SMi is delighted to announce its 3rd Annual Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients conference coming to London on the 13th-14th May 2019.
The HPAPI global market has developed rapidly in the past year and is continuing to expand into the future, with over a quarter of drugs in development worldwide being classified as highly potent. As a result, there is a growing demand for both pharmaceutical and contracted manufacturers to adapt to the evolving HPAPI landscape.
The event will explore current market trends, challenges of correctly assessing hazard, the use of innovative containment solutions to minimize risk and advanced manufacturing processes. In addition, the conference aims to guide attendees through novel regulatory updates for each stage of HPAPI development.
Attend this conference and join our networking platform for industry professionals to provide you with the expertise to overcome the challenges of the HPAPI industry.
How Will You Benefit?
Network and learn from leading professionals such as:
CHAIR FOR 2019 – Justin Mason-Home, Director, HPAPI Project Services Limited
KEY SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
– Dr Olindo Lazzaro, Director, Global EHS Technical Operations, AbbVie
– Dr Thomas Adam, Head of Global Quality Assurance Chemical APIs, Bayer
– Mr Peter Marshall, Associate Engineering Director, AstraZeneca
– Dr Thomas Nittoli, Director, Regeneron
– Mr Nigel Saunders, SME Containment, GSK
– Dr Jack Brown, Senior Principal Scientist, Boehringer Ingelheim
– Interactive debate on the importance of control matrices and algorithms to ensure confidence in containment
– Mastering the fundamentals of ADC development with Regeneron
– Analysing the principals of containment designs with AstraZeneca
– Using case studies by Gedeon Richter to optimise quality risk management