Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
SMi is delighted to announce its 2nd Annual Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients conference coming to London on the 21st – 22nd May 2018. http://www.highlypotentapi.com/phev
The global market for Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients is currently largely driven by its major use in oncology for cancer treatment and more often in the form of ADCs. Over a quarter of drugs worldwide now contain HPAPIs, as they have proven to be more effective than other APIs. However, working with APIs high in potency and cytotoxicity comes with many regulations and requirements, and presents pharmaceutical companies with challenges such as handling, containment, cost and security questions.
This conference will cover many important and in-demand aspects of the HPAPI industry, creating a networking platform for industry professionals and key players to share their knowledge and find innovative new solutions.
This Year’s Speakers Include:
Chair for 2018:
Justin Mason-Home, Director, HPAPI Project Services Limited
– Pascal Drago, Principal Technical Manager, Roche
– Jeff Parry, Senior Scientist Manufacturability, AstraZeneca
– Ulrich Ruemenapp, Head of Launch Preparation and Coordination, Bayer
– Greg Sowell, Principal Scientific Manager, Genentech
– Ildikó Zeigler, Validation Expert, Gedeon Richter
– Vincenzo De Sio, HPAPI Specialist, Cristália
– Henri Motte, Head of Pilot Plant, UCB Pharma
Featured Highlights this May:
– Discover practical approaches to HPAPI manufacturing in a controlled and efficient manner
– Explore different containment methods and learn about which strategy best suits your needs
– Evaluate the use of containment risk mitigation tools in early phase development
– Learn how to manage and effectively and safely dispose of HPAPI, post-production waste
– Discuss the most important regulations surrounding potent ingredients
PLUS…Two Interactive Half-Day Post-Conference Workshops:
Workshop A: Practical Steps for Delivering HPAPI Projects
Workshop Leader: Justin Mason-Home, Director, HPAPI Project Services Limited
Brief Overview: Learn key HPAPI project elements, what factors are important and how to build information designed to underpin HPAPI project investments.
Workshop B: Preventing Cross Contamination & Employee Exposures in the context of HPAPIs – What you may not know
Workshop Leader: Dean Calhoun, President/ CEO, Affygility Solutions LLC
Brief Overview: This workshop will provide an overview of the regulatory basis for ADEs and PDEs, will discuss how they are determined and present the basics of preventing cross-contamination.
Download the complete brochure for all sessions and full speaker line-up: http://www.highlypotentapi.com/phev
Register online with special early-bird rates available!