Digital Works IV ‘Proud of making a difference’
Digital Works IV takes place on Thursday 10 November at the Royal Society of Medicine in central London.
This half day afternoon event is the fourth in the Digital Works series. It will focus on pharma companies and the programmes they are proud of and which have genuinely had an impact on healthcare.
The format will be short interactive presentations followed by Q&A and panel discussions
- Kai Gait, Senior Global Multi-Channel Director – GSK
- James Holah, Franchise Lead – Shire UK
- Daniel Conacher, Digital Marketing Lead – Novartis UK
- Becky Reeve, Head of Professional Relations – Sanofi
- Ian Hamilton, Medical Affairs Global IT Account Manager – Eli Lilly
- Phil Golz, Commercial Director – Health Unlocked
The full agenda can be viewed on the dedicated DWIV page