Controlled Release Delivery 2018
TITLE: 15th annual Controlled Release Delivery
DATE: 21-22 March 2018
VENUE: Copthorne Tara Hotel, London, UK
Building on the success of previous events, SMi’s Controlled Release Delivery conference returns for its 15th year in London on 21-22 March 2018.
Featuring presentations to analyse and evaluate latest advancements in drug delivery, this year’s event highlights include:
- Formulation of Controlled Release Delivery Technologies and improving the design of new controlled release delivery systems
- Innovative additions to Oral Controlled Release Delivery Technologies, to improve the pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic properties of the drug
- Latest regulation guidance and their implications for the pharmaceutical industry
- Clinical developments and lessons learnt during clinical trials, through case studies with top pharmaceutical companies
Featured speakers include senior decision makers and innovators
- Howard Stevens, Professor, University of Strathclyde
- Ezequiel Monteagudo, Product Leader, GSK
- Joel Richard, Senior Vice President, Peptides Development – Head of Pharmaceutical Development Dreux Site, Ipsen
- Pavel Farkas, Senior Director, Biopharmaceutics/Clinical Development, PLIVA Croatia, Ltd.
- Pierandrea Esposito, Founder and Associate Director, SiTec PharmaBio
- Sebastian Schwier, Project Director / Int. Technical Project Leader, Grünenthal
- Barry Friend, Sr. Technical Manager, Colorcon
- Teofilo Vasconcelos, Formulation Manager, Bial
- Mohamed Albed Alhnan, Senior Lecturer in Pharmaceuticals, University of Central Lancashire
…and more. Visit www.controlledreleasedelivery.com/pharmaphorum to view the full list of speakers and their presentations.