Cell-Mediated Therapies for Infectious Disease Summit
In the fight against emerging coronavirus variants and spike mutations, the need for long-lasting immunity is greater than ever. This is why the time is now to look beyond antibodies and capitalize on the long-term immune response of T cell therapies.
The Cell-Mediated Therapies for Infectious Disease Summit is the first and only meeting focused on novel technologies to drive a potent T-cell mediated attack against infectious disease epitopes, with the goal to achieve long-lasting immunity against SARS-CoV-2, HIV, and EBV.
Showcasing ground-breaking advances in NK, TCR, and CAR-T cell therapies, as well as comparing durability and breadth of the response of novel T-cell directed vaccines, join this meeting to progress your understanding of this new era of infectious disease therapy.
Join the industry experts pioneering this new paradigm of treatment, including:
- Xiaokui Zhang, CSO, Celularity
- Catherine Bollard, Director, Center for Cancer and Immunology, Children’s National Medical Center
- Wade Blair, Executive Director, Gilead Sciences
- Roman Yelensky, EVP & CTO, Gritstone Oncology
- Lucy Dorrell, Head of Disease Biology, Infectious Diseases, Immunocore
- Bonnie Howell, Executive Director, Infectious Disease & Vaccines, Merck
- Devon Shedlock, SVP, R&D, Poseida Therapeutics
- Gavin MacBeath, CSO, TScan Therapeutics
- Agnete Fredriksen, President & CSO, Vaccibody
- Lenny Moise, Director, Vaccine Research, EpiVax
Be at the forefront of this evolving research and join this exclusive community to understand and enhance the natural T-cell response to develop durable, potent therapies for devastating infectious diseases.