Latest technologies and team skills to accelerate time-to-market.
When over 80% of APIs in development are poorly water-soluble, drug companies must rely increasingly on new formulation and delivery strategies to maximize bioavailability. ExL’s 7th Drug Formulation, Solubility & Bioavailability conference helps you recognize the precise thresholds where an enabled formulation becomes necessary, as well as determine which method to use and how to predict and gauge its success. This event provides you with an unmatched focus on the latest technologies and team skills that you need to gather and interpret first-in-human results and accelerate time-to-market.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Breakthroughs in oral biologics delivery
- Deeper understanding of self-association to enhance formulation performance
- Strategies to design, interpret and rank the performance of the next generation of predictive models
- Skills for getting long-term stability answers in the shortest time possible
- Latest insights on 3D printing applications for enabled formulations
Register here and use discount code C581PP to save $200.