7th Annual IMPACCT: Real World Evidence
Returning for its 7th year, IMPACCT: Real World Evidence provides top innovators and leaders in the real world evidence space with a comprehensive industry forum dedicated to supporting and advancing the generation and utilization of real world evidence across drug life cycle, from clinical development to commercialization.
Join your peers and leading experts for a collaborative open discussion aiming to tackle key challenges to accelerate the meaningful implementation of real world evidence approaches to enhance clinical R&D outcomes, drive patient-centricity, and maximize the success of launch and commercialization activities.
Hear from leading experts including:
- Tony Hebden, VP, HEOR, AbbVie
- Javier Jimenez, VP & Global Head of RWE & Clinical Outcomes, Sanofi
- Sebastian Schneeweiss, Professor of Medicine & Epidemiology, Harvard Medical School
- Melvin Olson, Global Head of RWD Strategy & Innovation, Novartis
- David Anstatt, Executive Director, Observational Research & Data Sciences, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- John Graham, SVP, Medical Engagement & Value Evidence & Outcomes, GlaxoSmithKline
Learn from the latest case-studies on key topics including:
- Rethinking the RWE strategy and implementing a meaningful evidence generation plan
- Enhancing Clinical research and development with RWE-based approaches
- Overcoming key implementation and data challenges
- Driving commercial success and supporting the bringing of new therapeutic options to market
Access the full event guide to learn how the insights shared at this meeting will inspire you to successfully drive patient-facing innovation across the product life-cycle.
Real world evidence is at the root of an ongoing and critical transformation in medical care. By incorporating data from the real world into their development programs, drug developers are now able to drive more patient-facing outcomes, by supporting it with effective evidence-based decision-making across the product life cycle.
At a point of increasing maturity, regulatory acceptance, and growing innovation, these are exciting times for all stakeholders actively involved in the efforts to advance the effective utilization and generation of real world evidence.
Join this collaborative discussion platform that aims to bring together stakeholders from functions across clinical development, HEOR, regulatory and medical affairs, epidemiology and RWE, to overcome key challenges to define and implement a meaningful evidence generation plan that can effectively enhance clinical R&D, support regulatory submission and decision-making, and ultimately drive commercial success.