4th RNA-Targeted Drug Discovery Summit - Digital Event
The 4th RNA-Targeted Drug Discovery Summit is returning once again this December, to reunite the largest community of thought leaders and experts in biology, chemistry and RNA therapeutics to discuss cutting-edge small molecule strategies capable of interacting with and modulating RNA with improved specificity, selectivity and drug-like properties.
Join the leading RNA small molecule forum alongside 150+ biopharmaceutical Directors, VPs and C-Level Executives to hear the latest pioneering case studies and successfully translate your discovery and pre-clinical strategies into robust pipelines of RNA-targeted small molecule drugs that realize the full potential of this up-and-coming field.
We’re back in 2021 with a more comprehensive program than ever before & we’d love you to join us!
- Expand your knowledge of the RNA landscape by gaining exclusive insights and data-driven updates to streamline the success of your RNA candidates from leaders of the field such as Nymirum, Arrakis, PTC Bio& Expansion Therapeutics
- Optimize and advance your RNA structural insights to guide the successful discovery & development of your RNA targeted small molecule with insights from Novartis, AstraZeneca, Stanford University & National Cancer Institute
- Evaluate tested & novel structure-based methods for understanding RNA-ligand interactions and binding sites alongside academic leaders Hashim Al-Hashimi, Matthew Disney,Amanda Garner, Aaron Frank & Anthony Mustoe
- Overcome selectivity, specificity & toxicity challenges and accelerate the translation of your RNA small molecule pipeline into clinical development with discussions from
Anima Biotech, MD Anderson Cancer Center & AstraZeneca
- Discovery of novel chemical matter & new chemical space for small molecule intervention with insights from Roche, University of Michigan, Baylor College Medicine, Remix Therapeutics, Ladder Therapeutics & Biosplice Therapeutics
Early Bird & Team Discounts available – Secure your place today