Join the 4th Annual OV Summit in Boston
The 4th Oncolytic Virotherapy Summit is dedicated to improving the commercial success of oncolytic viruses, in stand-alone and combination therapies.
With recent high-value investments in the space, oncolytic virotherapy is going through a resurgence! Leveraging viruses in combinations with other immunotherapies and current standard of care could be the key step forward in optimizing efficacy in treating various oncological indications.
As many oncolytic viruses progress through the clinical pipelines, drug developers need to ensure that their therapies are safe, efficacious and commercially viable. Make sure you stay ahead of the game and join the 4th Annual Oncolytic Virotherapy Summit, where you will have an opportunity to pick the brains of 100+ senior industry peers and tackle your challenges in discovery, clinical development, manufacturing and regulations of oncolytic virotherapy.
This year we will be incorporating commercial insights from companies such as Merck, Virogen, Sagetis, Lokon Pharma, Replimmune, Western Oncolytics, DNAtrix and many more, which will allow you to learn from their case studies and improve your development strategies. Participate in the interactive roundtable and workshops to build strategies that maximise success in the clinic and commercially.
Sounds interesting? Find out more – get free event brochure here.
Here’s what’s new for this year:
- Updates from combination trials with checkpoint inhibitors and chemotherapy from Merck, Targovax and DNAtrix
- Novel systemic delivery approaches presented by Virogin, Sagetis and OncoMyx
- Early stage development of CAR T-cell and OV combinations from Baylor College of Medicine and BC Cancer Agency
- Interactive roundtable discussions on preclinical models, clinical trial design and choosing indications for active debate and identify solutions
- 2 focus workshops on bringing investment to the OV space and choosing the right transgene approach
See full session details here: free event brochure
We look forward to welcoming you to Boston.
Oncolytic Virotherapy Summit Team