3rd Annual AI-ML Drug Discovery & Development Summit
The 3rd Annual AI-ML: Drug Discovery & Development Summit is the industry’s definitive guide to translating the wealth of tech available to successful, efficacious and efficient R&D processes. With 3 days of real-world case studies, this summit will provide the roadmap to augmented R&D decision making with reduced failure rates, increased speed and improved margins.
This year’s summit will take a deeper look at:
- Target, pathway and molecule selection – identifying which will treat individual disease indications better
- Predictive preclinical models – knowing from the beginning how drug candidates will react when administered to in vivo and in vitro models
- Identification of the patients who will react best to the treatment with minimal side effects for a guaranteed successful clinical trial
Join 80+ like-minded peers to overhaul R&D and reflect on the lessons learned from the successes and mistakes made from a year of implementation and utilization.
Walkaway with a blueprint for more accurate, more efficient and more effective R&D processes.
Expert Speakers Include:
- Daniel Bozinov, Senior Director, Head of ECD Informatics, Genentech
- Tudor Oprea, Professor – Medicine & Chief of Translational Informatics Division & Internal Medicine, University of New Mexico
- Birgit Schoeberl, Global Head of Modeling, Simulation & Pharmacokinetics Sciences, Novartis
- Marcin Grotthuss, Computational Biologist, The Broad Institute of MIT & Harvard
- Huanyu Zhou, Senior Director and Head Translational and Non-clinical Statistics, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Sandor Szalma, Senior Director – Biomedical Informatics & Global Head of Computational Biology Biomedical Informatics, Takeda
- Shruthi Bharadwaj, Scientist, Novartis
- Deirdre Olynick, ATOM, Director – Business Development & Operations, University of Califorina, San Francisco
- Bowen Liu, Candidate, Pande Group, Stanford University
- Liling Warren, Associate Director, Lead Translational Statistics, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Lina Nilsson, Senior Director – Data Science Product, Recursion Pharmaceuticals
Download the Full Event Guide for the complete list of expert speakers and comprehensive 3-day agenda.