Finally Drug the 'Undruggable' RNA
At a time when the previously untapped drug discovery opportunity promised within RNA opens up, the 2nd RNA- Targeted Drug Discovery Summit returns to reunite the leading minds from large pharma, innovative biotech and KOLs of academia to discuss unique discovery and development challenges that must be overcome for novel RNA targeted small molecule therapeutics to achieve their seemingly limitless potential.
For the 2nd year, network with the KOLs and RNA pioneers, to gain a comprehensive understanding on how to translate the first generation of RNA targeted small molecules into the clinic, stimulate the discussion of successfully targeting RNA via interfering with RNA-protein interactions and seize the therapeutic opportunity in hand by re-defining the undruggable nature of RNA.
Download the Full Event Guide to view the comprehensive 3 day agenda and expert speaker faculty.
With numerous approaches emerging that demonstrate genuinely viable efficacy in targeting RNA, join the 2nd RNA- Targeted Drug Discovery Summit – the only industry and translational focused conference dedicated to advancing pioneering RNA targeted small molecule therapeutics.
- Expand your knowledge of RNA structure, function & role in disease with insights from Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, University of North Carolina & Northwestern University
- Successfully target RNA via interfering with RNA-protein interactions/ epitranscriptomics with insights from Storm Therapeutics, Accent Therapeutics & Gotham Therapeutics
- Advance identification & validation of viable RNA target sites for therapeutic intervention with insights from Bristol-Myers Squibb, PTC Therapeutics & Merck
- Overcome binding, selectivity & drug-like challenges of small molecules targeting RNA with insights from Pfizer, Novartis & Weill Cornell Medicine
- Join the momentum to reverse the undruggable nature of RNA and seize the enormous therapeutic potential with R&D and strategic insights from Anima Biotech, Arrakis Therapeutics & Eli Lilly
Download the Full Event Guide for the full agenda and speaker line-up.