mRNA Process Development & Manufacturing Summit Europe Event
mRNA Process Development & Manufacturing Summit Europe
mRNA therapeutics have catapulted into the limelight amidst the COVID-19 pandemic with multiple EMA approvals to help combat the virus.
18 - 20 April 2023
Hence the community is excited for the newly released inaugural mRNA Process Development & Manufacturing Summit Europe which is coming to Frankfurt, Germany this 18th-20th April.
Your peers from the likes of BioNTech, AstraZeneca and Genentech have collaborated to inform a comprehensive 3-day program covering key topics including:
- Assessing how dsRNA formation can be limited to reduce the purification requirements of the manufacturing process with BioNTech SE
- Uncovering how to maximise biocomparability when scaling up the batch manufacturing process, including identifying the critical process steps that introduce batch-to-batch variability with Genentech & Roche
- A snapshot of robust, high-throughput online novel assays for identifying impurities with CureVac & AstraZeneca
- Understanding critical quality attributes and the differences in process development considerations for mRNA therapeutics and vaccines to achieve appropriate drug substance quality with the University of Sheffield & University Hospital Zurich
- Hearing how the global market could function with a standard process platform to benefit all patients with Medicines Patent Pool
Download the full agenda to learn more.
Join 80+ mRNA enthusiasts from mRNA manufacturing, analytics, process development, CMC, quality control, and drug substance to get key insights on scaling up mRNA drug substances in Europe whilst navigating mRNA process development and manufacturing regulatory guidelines to create commercially successful mRNA vaccines and therapeutics.