SMi’s Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast 2018
sMiSMi Presents the 5th Annual Conference and Exhibition…
Pre-Filled East Coast 2018
Two Day Conference: April 11th & 12th | Plus Two Interactive Workshops: April 10th
Sheraton Boston Hotel, Boston, MA, USA
Enabling the Next Generation of Pre-Filled Syringes from Design to Manufacture
The event will feature exclusive operational case studies and keynote addresses from medical device experts and market specialists, allowing you to expand your horizons into the next generation of pre-filled syringes and combination drug products.
What’s on the Agenda?
Day 1 will explore manufacturing challenges and solutions; provide guidance on integrating QbD principles, and discuss the trend towards a rise in biologics and its implications for the PFS industry; whilst Day 2 explores key issues surrounding human factors and end user considerations; smart labelling solutions; and the future of parenteral drug delivery and digitally connected devices.
PLUS: Don’t miss our two pre-conference interactive workshops on (1) Design Considerations for the World Outside the Clinic hosted by Battelle; and (2) Human Factors for Connected Drug Delivery Systems hosted by Cambridge Consultants.
This is just a snapshot of what to expect at the 5th annual conference.
Visit the website for further details or scroll down for a programme summary.
New for 2018
- Understand end-user interaction with delivery systems and human factorengineering methods
- Guidance in overcoming challenges of delivering high concentration formulationsand challenges for biologics
- Explore how to integrate Quality-by-Design principles for best practice solutions in developing your combination products
- Benchmark against updates on new technologies, including digital monitoring biomarkers from Eli Lilly; electronic enabled drug delivery devices from MedImmune; and PFS tech transfer of in-line products from Merck
- Engage with the latest results from recent studies in chemical compatibility; comparison of COP vs glass; and container integrity
- Participate in our two interactive panel discussions and gain from over 5 hours of dedicated networking time
Register at http://www.pfsamericas.com/pharmphorum
SMi offer unique sponsorship, exhibition and branding packages, tailored to complement your company’s marketing strategy. Contact Alia Malick on +44 (0)20 7827 6168
For delegate enquiries contact Fateja Begum on +44 (0)20 7827 6184