Europe's first CAR-T Congress| 30 - 31 Jan 2018
A Collaborative Approach to Maximize the Potential of CAR-T
CAR-T clinical trials have demonstrated unparalleled success achieving remission rates of up to 94% in multiple hematological malignancies…is CAR-T therapy what we’ve been waiting for?
Join 18+ thought-leaders from biotech, big pharma, academia and the wider service community on 30th – 31st January 2018 at Europe’s first congress dedicated to addressing the challenges and opportunities of CAR-T therapies.
- Hear first-hand results from unpublished human and clinical studies
- Explore the challenges of the tumour microenvironment
- Understand how to implement a combined approach to cell therapy
- Discover safety switch improvement strategies
- Network with 100+ attendees to share knowledge and understand the commercial opportunities of CAR-T
With a 50:50 split of academia to industry, build relationships whilst being updated by 20+ amazing speakers from University Hospital of Cologne, Catapult, Cellectis and more on all of the latest developments in this exciting field. Get involved today.