Explore the Ever-Changing Regulatory Landscape
As the demand for information outside of approved labeling continues to rise, the FDA has been called by the industry to provide guidance that governs off-label communications. The regulatory landscape that monitors this space is often blamed for limiting the amount of information received by patients and restricting their ability to make well-informed decisions.
Given the public health issues at stake and the public interest involved, it is imperative that this event details the importance of the timely communication of truthful scientific information that currently challenges pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device professionals. The 2018 Off-Label Regulatory Compliance Congress also explores the ever-changing regulatory landscape and explains how professionals can work with officials to ensure that promotional practices remain compliant and expedite the transmission of relevant scientific information to advance public health.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Better understand the ever-changing FDA landscape and revised guidelines
- Participate in discussions and examine case studies to identify how industry leaders develop compliant promotional practices
- Discuss ways to sync the availability of scientific and real-world data with the speed of regulatory action
- Analyze the limitations and risks of off-label promotion
- Discuss challenges posed by the changing regulations of safety data and the implications of new guidelines
Register today and save 15% off standard rates with Discount Code C1026PP