13th Pharma Resource Planning and Portfolio Management Conference
You are entitled to a $200 Discount as a reader of pharmaphorum.com!
It is of high importance that the Pharma and Biotech industries are seeking new ways to strategically and continuously manage their portfolios as they hold extreme risk and high investment. Overcoming challenges within governance, the integration of portfolios, and decision making concerning resources will allow manufacturers to gain a competitive advantage and overall elevate the project portfolio performance.
This premier marcus evans conference will permit attendees in the portfolio and resource management space to identify enhanced techniques to better prioritize projects and portfolios in order to successfully award resources to winning investments.
Key Topics Include:
- Explore best strategies to successfully integrate two portfolios into an overall efficient portfolio
- Maximize processes to effectively drive portfolio governance and achieve alignment
- Optimize change management through collaboration and communication for a more smooth and rapid transition
- Leverage machine learning and artificial intelligence to enhance decision-making relating to resources, projects and portfolios
- Balance local and global initiatives efficiently when looking to expand into larger global markets (Asia)
Key Speakers Include:
Executive Director, Head of Operations and Portfolio Management, Centers for Therapeutic Innovation (CTI)
Director, Global Program Management
Johnson & Johnson
Executive Director, Head of Project Planning
Director, Resource Management
Director Global Program Management – Workforce Planning
Director Cell and Gene Therapy Platform, R&D Strategy, Portfolio, Operations
Director of Portfolio Review and Governance
For more information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the event website.