A look back at the most popular pharmaphorum articles of 2015, covering diverse topics from the emergence of ‘Chemsex’, the launch of Novartis’ Entresto and how new smaller firms are breaking into the industry’s own top 20.
1. 10 Disruptive technologies that will transform pharma
Bertalan Mesko, 4 June 2015
2. Pharma gets social: how Novartis is transforming clinical trials with social media
Daniel Ghinn, 19 March 2015
3. We need to talk about Chemsex: risks of Hep C and HIV are high
David Rowlands, 2 March 2015
4. Pfizer breaks new ground with its Get Old campaign
Daniel Ghinn, 19 January 2015
5. Better outlook for clinical trials in India
Gopal Pai, 5 August 2015
6 Novartis’ Entresto set to transform heart failure treatment – and maybe pricing too
Kevin Grogan, 13 July 2015
7. How to drive commercial excellence through analytics: lessons from two leading pharma companies
Iain Fratter & Stephen Redden, ZS Associates, 6 January 2015
8. Tunnah’s musings: What would an Uber for pharma look like?
Paul Tunnah, 22nd October 2015
9: Raising the bar: can Gilead’s next challenge be even bigger than Hep C?
Andrew McConaghie 26th November 2015
10. Stay or go? The UK’s PPRS and the statutory scheme for pricing branded medicines
Leela Barham, 9 March 2015
11. Does the drug industry need a new pricing model?
Ed Schoonveld, ZS, 12 January 2015
12. NICE calls the shots on Harvoni but NHS England eyeing price controls
Andrew McConaghie, 22 January 2015
13. Segmentation for marketing new Alzheimer’s brands
Denise Armadoros, The Planning Shop International, 21 January 2015
14. Innovative smaller firms to break into pharma’s top 20
Andrew McConaghie, 26 May 2015
15. How immunotherapies are changing treatment for non-small cell lung cancer
Daniel Blake, Kantar Health, 17 July
16 Channelling the future in med ed
Ruth Herman, Ashfield Healthcare Communications, 3 February 2015
17: Pharma gets social: Will ASCO 2015 be the most social congress meeting ever?
Daniel Ghinn, 23 April
18 Digital disruption of med ed
Len Starnes, 27 April 2015
19 Immuno-oncology driving new marketing strategies
Kelly Price, The Planning Shop International 8 July
20 PR to pharma: up your dosage of social media
Kathy Cripps, PR Council, 13 March