Gene Therapy Process Development Summit
Gene therapy developers are striving to platform their process development to more quickly and cost-effectively bring their drugs to market, meaning optimizing upstream process development has never been a greater priority for this community.
The first Gene Therapy Process Development is your only specific gene therapy event with optimizing process development with the transgene at the forefront of mind.
Whether you are looking to improve your platform processes or shorten development timelines this summit will be a unique opportunity to meet and network with peers to discuss successes and challenges in your process development journeys.
- Join your peers in Philadelphia this December to:
- Learn how to achieve the ideal complex size with Meira GTx
- Deep dive into enhancing the Pinnacle PCL Platform 2000L batch process with Ultragenyx
- Examine case study results with Astellas Gene Therapies
- Explore the design principles for creating robust AAV producer cell lines with Lacerta
- Unpick the ever-changing, complex regulations surrounding gene therapy
- And more!
Don’t miss out on your chance to hear from 15+ expert speakers across 2 jam-packed days and discover the latest insights to bridge the gap between R&D and process development, ensuring that high-quality gene therapies are manufactured repeatably, at scale, and in a cost-effective manner.