3rd World ADC Asia
With a storm of collaborations and novel innovations happening, all eyes are turning towards the APAC region for the next best thing when it comes to antibody-drug conjugate development. The 3rd World ADC Asia (June 25-27, 2024 | Incheon, South Korea) is back to unite the growing community of Asian-based drug developers.
The 3-day agenda has been designed to allow insightful discussions into your most pressing challenges, novel payloads, identifying unique targets, stable linker chemistries, working through manufacturing and regulatory hurdles, and more to boost ADC development and innovation.
With a stellar lineup of 25+ industry-leading speakers from within Asia, here is a snapshot of who you could meet this June:
- Jinwon Jung, Senior Director, ABL Bio
- Dohyun Nam, Chairman, Aimed Bio
- Ziping Wei, Chief Executive Officer, Bliss Biopharma
- Yasuyuki Kaneta, Senior Director, Daiichi Sankyo
- Masayuki Miyano, Principal Scientist, Eisai
- Jun Ge, Executive Director, Head of China Clinical Development, Gilead
- Tse Wen Chang, Founder & Chairman, Immunwork
- Sun-Hwa Lee, Chief Scientific Officer, Novelty Nobility
- Heidi Wang, Chief Executive Officer, OBI Pharma
- Hyun Yong Cho, Chief Scientific Officer, PinotBio
We hope you can join us at this must-attend event for the ADC Community based in the APAC region where the East will meet the West to propel your ADC development further than ever before.