2nd Molecular Glue Drug Development Summit 2024
Molecular glue development continues to gain exponential momentum, with advances in screening tools, identification assays and structure-based design. With numerous strategic collaborations and investments into rationale drug discovery, the molecular glue field is fuelling the clinical progression of next-generation molecular glue candidates across a spectrum of indications and undruggable targets.
Owing to this, the 2nd Molecular Glue Drug Development Summit returns as the world’s only fully molecular glue-dedicated meeting, uniting 100+ glue experts devoted to accelerating the discovery and development of novel, rationally designed and therapeutically validated glues for patients in need.
Snapshot of expert speakers:
- Christian Ottmann, Founder & Chief Technology Officer, Ambagon Therapeutics
- Ingrid Wertz, Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder, Lyterian Therapeutics
- Lena Dolgikh, Head of Computer-Aided Drug Design, Monte Rosa Therapeutics
- Patrick Arsenault, Director-Lead Discovery, Triana Biomedicines
- Sriram Subramaniam, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Gandeeva Therapeutics
- Shanique Alabi, Principal Investigator, GSK