This is an exciting opportunity to join a high growth digital media company, which has both online publications and a content consultancy, working in healthcare, contributing to our revenue targets, meeting new clients and supporting the development and launch of new offerings. This role will give you an excellent opportunity to further develop and sharpen your commercial skills at all angles in a company that is currently expanding.
We are offering a salary of circa £25k plus a generous commission and bonus package, 25 days holiday and company pension scheme.
Duties and responsibilities
- Sell digital products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospective clients
- Follow up on leads generated by other members of the team
- Manage relationship with existing clients
- Competitor analysis
- Develop existing and create new products in line by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors relevant to product base
- Represent company at relevant industry events.
- Create and disseminate sales support materials.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience of working as part of a sales team
- Proven track record of achieving KPI’s and targets
- Working knowledge of digital publishing concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds and levels of seniority
- Creative mind
- Self-motivated and organised
- Intelligent and commercially minded
- Competitive and a drive to succeed
Qualifications and Education
- Educated to degree level (2.2 or higher)
- Proven work experience working in a sales-based role, ideally with experience of web content
Send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44 (0) 1932 339260