Sales executive / Sales manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join pharmaphorum, contributing to our revenue targets, meeting new clients and supporting the development and launch of new offerings within the company’s leading international life science industry publications. This role will give you an excellent opportunity to further develop and sharpen your commercial skills at all angles in a company that is currently expanding.
We are offering a generous salary plus a generous commission and bonus package, 25 days holiday and company pension scheme.
Duties and responsibilities
- Sell digital products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospective clients
- Follow up on leads generated by other members of the team
- Manage relationship with existing clients
- Competitor analysis
- Develop existing and create new products in line by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors relevant to product base
- Represent company at relevant industry events.
- Create and disseminate sales support materials.
- Manage and develop sales team (sales manager role only)
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience of working as part of a sales team
- Proven track record of achieving KPIs and targets
- Working knowledge of digital publishing concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds and levels of seniority
- Creative mind
- Self-motivated and organised
- Intelligent and commercially minded
- Competitive and a drive to succeed
Qualifications and Education
- Educated to degree level (2.2 or higher)
- Proven work experience working in a sales-based role
- Proven work experience working within the pharmaceutical industry or healthcare environment, ideally from a communication agency or healthcare/pharmaceutical publisher, with experience of digital / web-based content
Send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org