Medicare Conference 2018
After a year of uncertainty regarding the future of Medicare and the Affordable Care Act, Medicare professionals are back to business as usual — and so is ExL’s Medicare Conference.
In 2018, the Medicare Conference once again arms attendees with methods and strategies to improve the quality, ratings, member engagement and health system alignment of your Medicare Advantage and/or Dual Eligibles program. Speakers representing health plans, regulatory agencies, and health systems share their experiences and lessons learned of navigating the Medicare landscape while defining the proven practices that result in improved health outcomes, decreased expenditures, and better ratings.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Examine the Medicare 2018 Proposed Rule to streamline necessary MACRA implementation, risk adjustments, and financial changes to remain compliant
- Uncover the best model for long-term member retention using the least amount of resources
- Decrease risks and costs through health system and insurance alignment
- Meet the beneficiaries in the community or home to encourage patient engagement that results in improved health outcomes and medication adherence
- Engage a new generation of Medicare Beneficiaries by implementing technology that opens channels of communication and increases data points
Register today and save 15% off standard rates with Discount Code C996PP