CNS Summit 2019 | Oct 31 - Nov 3, Boca Raton, FL
The CNS Summit is the leading multi-therapeutic life science meeting on innovation, technology, and collaboration for clinical development. Now in our 10th year, the CNS Summit brings together more than 750+ clinical development leaders from small, mid-size, and big pharma, CRO's and service companies, technology companies, and research sites who are meeting to shape the future.
Experience 3 days of interactive keynote sessions and unrivaled opportunities for collaboration and networking.
Here are some of the people participating in this year’s milestone CNS Summit:
- Amy Abernethy, Principal Deputy Commissioner, FDA
- Bakul Patel, Director, Division of Digital Health, FDA
- Mona Siddiqui, Chief Data Officer, HHS
- Jessica Mega, Chief Medical Officer, Verily
- Antony Loebel, CEO, Sunovion
- Kabir Nath, President & CEO, Otsuka America Pharmaceuticals
- Sharon Mates, CEO, Intra-Cellular Therapies
- Corey McCann, CEO, Pear Therapeutics
- Mei Mei Hu, Co-Founder and CEO, United Neuroscience
- Pavan Cheruvu, CEO, Axovant Sciences
- Bill Martin, CEO, BlackThorn
- Karoly Nikolich, Chairman & CEO, Alkahest
- Ian Marks, VP R&D Innovation, GSK
- Rob Scott, Chief Medical Officer, AbbVie
- Ray Sanchez, Chief Medical Officer, Cerevel
- Ron Cohen, CEO, Accorda Therapeutics
- Albert Robichaud, Chief Science Officer, Sage Therapeutics
- Junaid Bajwa, Digital Centre of Excellence, Merck
- Jeremy Sohn, Global Head of Digital Business, Novartis
- Steve Rosenberg, SVP and GM, Oracle Health Sciences
- Naveen Rao, GM of AI Products Group, Intel
- and many more listed on the speaker page HERE!
This year's program will also feature focused Spotlight Sessions on
- Artificial Intelligence
- Decentralized Trials
- Rare Diseases
- Real World Evidence.
Check out our full speaker list HERE
Watch the 2018 Highlights Video HERE
For more information visit our website at www.cnssummit.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org.