Innovations and Complications in Neuropharmacological Studies
Neuropharmacology Global Experts Meeting
Conference Series LLC is a renowned organization that organizes highly notable pharmaceutical conferences and healthcare conferences throughout the globe. Conference Series LLC invites all the participants from all over the world to attend “4th Global Experts Meeting on Neuropharmacology” during September 14-16, 2016 in San Antonio, Texas, USA. This includes keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Neuropharmacology 2016 is a 3 day international conference attracting researchers, scientists, young scholars, neurologists, neurosurgeons, entrepreneurs, poster communications and 400 to 600 participants from all over the globe. It is a platform to discuss various aspects of cutting edge strategies, new technologies, developments and methods to allow you to further your research, the diseases and their cures, case studies from all over the world and research experiences of eminent investigators along with latest technology/solution advancements in the field.
Why to attend???
With members from around the world focused on learning about neuropharmacology and its advances; this is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Neuropharmacology community. Conduct presentations, distribute information, meet with current and potential scientists, make a splash with new drug developments, and receive name recognition at this 3-day event. World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, developments, and the newest updates in Neuropharmacology are hallmarks of this conference.
Major sessions included at this conferences are Neuro immune pharmacology, Molecular Neuropharmacology, Psychopharmacology, Neurochemical transmission, Behavioral neuropharmacology, Neurotechnology, Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia, Parkinson’s disease, Neuroethics, Neuroscience, Neuroendocrinology, Future Aspects of Neuropharmacology.
Neuropharmacology 2016 Keynote Speakers:
- Donard S. Dwyer, LSU Health Sciences Center, USA
- Nachum Dafny, The University of Texas, USA
- Gjumrakch Aliev, GALLY International Biomedical Research Institute Inc., USA
- Hari Shanker Sharma, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Kjell Fuxe, Karolinska Institute, Sweden
- Discovering hidden experimental effects through the detection of recurring hierarchical structured real-scale time patterns: T-pattern detection and analysis with the special purpose THEME software by Magnus S. Magnusson, University of Iceland, Iceland
- The theory of fractality of sensations and the brain health by Marina Zueva, Moscow Helmholtz Research Institute of Eye Diseases, Russian Federation
- Ca2+-interlocked membrane guanylate cyclase transduction network: Biochemistry and Physiology by Rameshwar K Sharma, Salus University, USA
Thanks & Regards
Tel: +1-702-508-5200 Ext: 8046