Maximizing Insights At Congresses
In terms of gathering medical insights, congresses are unique for several reasons – impromptu interactions with experts, rapidity of engagements, insights from multiple sources including podium observations, posters, etc., all bound up with the energy of a good congress!
And not all of these are formal ‘CRM-recordable’ interactions, like say a pre-arranged interaction with a KOL, yet they all generate valuable medical insights.
But how do you ensure that all of this flows smoothly? How do you ensure that all the people in your team can capture medical insights quickly and easily, that they are labelled and tagged correctly, and that they can be shared and analysed instantly without much effort?
To achieve all this, your system and process for medical insights management at congresses should at the very least have the following capabilities:
- Quickly and easily capture medical insights as soon as they are encountered, regardless of source or interaction type
- Capture insights from posters and abstracts i.e. in the absence of an actual expert interaction
- Automatically tag and label medical insights, assigning them to the congress (for rapid collation and analysis)
- Real-time tracking and analysis so that everyone at the congress can keep an eye on medical insights as soon as they come in
- One-click report generation to enable rapid reporting and discussion (no need to wait for someone to collate everything at the end and then send out a PowerPoint)
But a focus on simplicity and speed, essential at a congress, does not mean sacrificing other important functionality.
For example, the ability to group similar medical insights together, or prioritize important insights from the congress for escalation and action. Features like “speech-to-text” can also enable you to quickly capture insights by simply dictating them directly into your insight platform. And an “off-line” capture mode is essential to help combat the nuances of congress Wi-Fi.
Congresses are a gold mine of medical insights, and an efficient process and platform working in harmony can help you mine that gold with gusto.
Associate Business Development Executive | Digital Solutions at VMLY&R HEALTH
Twitter · Instagram · LinkedIn