pharmaphorum’s digital magazine Deep Dive is published in online and pdf versions six times a year and reaches a global audience of highly engaged pharmaceutical and biotechnology decision-makers.
Each Deep Dive issue combines a focus topic – either sales and marketing, digital, market access, oncology, patients or R&D – with an additional mixture of thought-provoking content and commercial opportunities include:
• Features (client-written article, up to 2,000 words)
• Company profiles
• Digital advertising
• Edition sponsorship
• Bespoke editions
The Deep Dive team can offer full editorial support in planning and writing articles, including the inclusion of appropriate graphics and links. Articles receive a 1-month cycle of promotion and a digital and print PDF versions of articles are provided after the issue is published.
In 2020 the companies that benefitted from this included: Accenture, Advanced Clinical, Alderley Park, Bruntwood SciTech, EPG Health, Frontiers Health, Healthware, ICON, Impetus Digital, IQVIA, Kanga, Medscape, nQ Medical, OPEN Health, Oxford Brain Diagnostics, Research Partnership, Remarque Systems and Syneos Health.
Upcoming Deep Dive issues for 2021 will include:
April 2021: Market Access
We’re fast reaching an inflection point for market access, with political pressure on drug pricing building in the US, the UK finally launching a NICE methods review, and countries around the world considering how access programmes from COVID can be applied long-term.
In this issue we’ll be analysing these changes, while also taking an in-depth look at key questions in market access – including how the patient voice can be included in HTA and how digital health tools can best be reimbursed. Contributors will include experts from Research Partnership, ICON and Savana.
Plus we’ll have additional focuses on patient centricity and developing HCP resources.
Publication: w/c 26 April
Other upcoming topics:
June 2021: Oncology
- • ASCO 2021 and cancer treatment advances
- • New approaches to clinical trials in cancer
- • Telehealth progress and future development
- • Digital health start-ups – ones to watch
September 2021: Communications & Commercialisation
- • Commercialisation trends and strategies
- • Successful HCP communications and engagement
- • Launch excellence
- • Data-driven sales & marketing
October 2021: Patients & Partnerships
- • Patient experience and engagement
- • Improving patient care and value through co-creation
- • Clinical trial innovation
- • New models for market access
November 2021: Digital Health Innovation
- • Digital therapies and other breakthrough technologies
- • Healthcare transformation
- • Defining a brand’s value proposition
- • Pharma’s evolving approach to oncology