pharmaphorum’s digital magazine Deep Dive is published in online and pdf versions six times a year and reaches a global audience of highly engaged pharmaceutical and biotechnology decision-makers.
Each Deep Dive issue combines a focus topic – either sales and marketing, digital, market access, oncology, patients or R&D – with an additional mixture of thought-provoking content and commercial opportunities include:
• Features (client-written article, up to 2,000 words)
• Company profiles
• Digital advertising
• Edition sponsorship
• Bespoke editions
The Deep Dive team can offer full editorial support in planning and writing articles, including the inclusion of appropriate graphics and links. Articles receive a 1-month cycle of promotion and a digital and print PDF versions of articles are provided after the issue is published.
In 2020 the companies that benefitted from this included: Accenture, Advanced Clinical, Alderley Park, Bruntwood SciTech, EPG Health, Frontiers Health, Healthware, ICON, Impetus Digital, IQVIA, Kanga, Medscape, nQ Medical, OPEN Health, Oxford Brain Diagnostics, Research Partnership, Remarque Systems and Syneos Health.
Upcoming Deep Dive issues for 2021 will include:
October 2021: Patients & Partnerships
- • Patient experience and engagement
- • Improving patient care and value through co-creation
- • Clinical trial innovation
- • New models for market access
November 2021: Digital Health Innovation
- • Digital therapies and other breakthrough technologies
- • Healthcare transformation
- • Defining a brand’s value proposition
- • Pharma’s evolving approach to oncology