mRNA Assay Development Summit 2023
The mRNA Assay Development Summit is the first and only meeting to address the specific technical challenges of analytical, bioanalytical and potency assay development. This meeting will showcase critical expertise and the latest assays developed by key industry players, allowing the field to develop a set of best practices to accelerate the movement of mRNA drugs through the clinic and to patients.
Join 60+ industry experts, including Moderna, Sanofi, Beam Therapeutics and more this December! Address key bottlenecks in the field and ensure your assay strategy is robust and reproducible to achieve regulatory compliance, therefore fast-tracking mRNA therapeutics and vaccines into the clinic and towards approval.
Snapshot of expert speakers:
- Cristian Del Campo, Associate Director RNA Analytics, BioNTech
- Taesun Eom, Director in mRNA Science, Beam Therapeutics
- Hui Wang, Senior Scientist, Bioanalytical/DMPK, mRNA Center of Excellence, Sanofi
- Benjamin Hall, Senior Scientist, Tessera Therapeutics
- Harkewal Singh, Director, Head of Bioanalytics – Nonclinical Sciences, Moderna
- Rebecca Malott, Senior Scientist, Providence Therapeutics