Social Media in Pharma
Returning to London this January 2018, Day 1 will address topics on wearable technologies, patient engagement and social media strategies; while Day 2 covers interaction using social media, digital health strategies and effective content. www.social-media-pharma.com/phpr
SMi are delighted to welcome Jackie Cuyvers, Co-Founder and CEO of The Conversationalist Agency onto the speaker panel!
At The Conversationalist Agency, Jackie leads a global team of 200 multi-lingual social listening analysts – helping agencies and enterprise identify actionable insights from online content, across the globe. She’s run Social Listening projects from Tajikistan to Turkey, Armenia to Atlanta and all points in between. Well versed in the intricacies of Pharma her company has developed proprietary technology to help Pharma and Life Sciences unlock the value of social data. Prior to The Conversationalist Agency, Jackie worked for ZS Associates, a Pharma focused Marketing Consulting firm where she developed and led their Social Listening practice.
Jackie has an MBA in International Marketing is based in London and has over 15+ years of experience in Digital Marketing and Social Media Strategy, Engagement and Analysis. The last 10 years she has been focused on using Social Data in context of additional data sets like launch or sales data to develop strategic business insights.
Don’t miss Jackie’s presentation on: Putting social in context: Using social listening to deliver brand launch tracking and ROI. – Day 1 @14:40 –
Summary of presentation:
– Using social listening to help monitor a brand launch and find risks to launch in a timely manner globally and locally.
– Social listening can help keep a real-time pulse on the market and key competitors during launch.
– Correlating social mentions to Rx to achieve leading indicators on market changes or prescribing behavior of the newly launched brand.
SMi had the chance to interview Jackie about her experience in the industry, here’s one of her answers:
“The greatest digital challenge for the pharmaceutical industry is being able to keep up with the pace of digital. Many of pharma’s business processes are designed for more traditional media and digital is a challenge for most of these processes.”
View the full interview in the download centre online. www.social-media-pharma.com/phpr
Featured Speakers this January:
– Andreas Haimboeck-Tichy, UK Director for Healthcare and Life Sciences, IBM
– Adam Doggett, Research Analyst, CREATION
– Paul Tunnah, CEO, Pharmaphorum
– Steve Reeves, Director, Social Intelligence, Decision Resources Group
– Elodie Douangmanivanh, Head of Digital Services, MSD
– Sebastian Soithongsuk, Global Content Manager Digital Comms, GSK
– Aslihan Unal, Digital Strategy Group Manager, Janssen
– Hervé Dumas, Patients’ Technology Solutions Lead, UCB
– Sarah Holiday, Social Media Strategy Lead, Pfizer
– Jackie Cuyvers, Co-Founder and CEO, The Conversationalist Agency
For more information on all sessions, view the full agenda: www.social-media-pharma.com/phpr
For those looking to attend there is currently a £100 early-bird saving by November 30th.
SMi Presents the 10th Annual Conference:
Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Date: 22nd – 23rd January 2017
Location: Kensington, London
For all media inquiries contact Pavan Solanki on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6048 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About SMi Group:
Participation as Sponsor/Exhibitor will be Highly Beneficial to Your Business Development
Market research and customer insight has indicated that our delegates are keen on hearing about your latest services and product offerings. Are you available this week? We’d be happy to give you a call to discuss your participation as either a sponsor joining our industry speaker panel below, or as an exhibitor.
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk