Discover who’s speaking at Real-World Evidence 2020: Rare Diseases and Innovative Therapies
Don’t miss your chance to attend:
Real-World Evidence 2020:
Rare Diseases and Innovative Therapies
1–2 April 2020
1 America Square, London, UK
Hosted by the Journal of Comparative Effectiveness Research and The Evidence Base®, Real-World Evidence 2020: Rare Diseases and Innovative Therapies will convene stakeholders across the real-world evidence (RWE) ecosystem to explore the practical applications of RWE to rare diseases and next-generation treatments.
Over 1–2 April, join distinguished expert Professor Karen Facey, Senior Research Fellow at the University of Edinburgh (UK) and Co-Lead Investigator of IMPACT-HTA, to hear leading national and international experts share their expertise and contribute to the RWE conversations that matter to you most.
Specialist speakers include:
- Amanda Cole,Principal Economist, Office of Health Economics
- Charles Makin, Global Head Real-World Evidence Strategy, Biogen
- Christian Hill, CEO, MAP BioPharma
- Joanne Hackett, CCO, Genomics England
- Panos Kefalas, Head of Health Economics and Market Access, Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
- Paolo Morgese, EU Director of Market Access and Member Relations, Alliance for Regenerative Medicine
- Richard White, COO, Oxford PharmaGenesisLtd
We are also thrilled to announce that our confirmed keynote speaker is the multi-Michelin Star, award-winning chef, Jean-Christophe Novelli!
There are limited tickets available, so book quickly to join the industry’s first European RWE event solely focused on rare diseases and innovative therapies.
For more information, visit www.rwelive.com, or for information on partnering and sponsorship, please contact Luke Raphael at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0) 794 1000110.