Available on-demand: Is there common ground for engagement between doctors and pharma?
The growth of online networks for doctors has been accompanied by recognition from the pharmaceutical industry that these digital meeting grounds can be a fertile place for marketing and medical communications engagement. But, as the pharmaceutical companies and doctors enter these discussion with different agendas, is there common ground for online engagement?
Available to view on-demand, this webinar originally broadcast on 5th December 2013.
• Understand what information doctors want from pharma online.
• Appreciate how online engagement differs from real world interaction.
• Assess the best routes to engage with doctors online.
• Ask your own questions to our expert panel.
Expert webinar panel:
• Paul Tunnah – CEO, pharmaphorum media (moderator).
• Dr Tim Ringrose – CEO, Doctors.net.uk
• Jan Deman – Director eBusiness Europe, Bristol-Myers Squibb
• Dr Una Duffy – GP Partner
• Dr Ranjit Shail – Consultant Physician
To view please click on the button above/below.
* When you click to register for this webinar you will be taken to a website run by BrightTalk who host the webinar and gather your registration data.
This data may then be passed to pharmaphorum media limited, and in turn passed to the company(ies) we are partnering with to bring you the webinar. This data may be used by us and them for occasional marketing purposes. It will not be shared with any further third parties.
By clicking to register for this webinar you give consent for any data you provide to be used in this way.
If at any point you no longer wish to be contacted based on the information you provide during the registration for this webinar, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that your information is deleted in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.