Be part of the AI mindset shift in Pharma
In our fast-paced, ever-changing world, technology is disrupting the traditional research and development paradigm. More specifically, artificial intelligence is at the cutting edge of this disruption. The AI wave of disruption is not without challenges; scientific, behavioral, operational and regulatory mindset shifts are required to ensure successful implementation and large-scale adoption and application of AI algorithms within the drug development industry. Now is the perfect opportunity to immerse yourself in all that is new with regards to the real world application and successes of AI in R&D.
The AI Pharma Innovation 2017 (July 25-27, Boston MA) is the first and leading pharma-centric meeting dedicated to helping large pharma and biotech drug developers strategically adopt and effectively apply next generation AI technologies to de-risk drug development, enhance R&D productivity and deliver better medicines to patients faster.
With the key thought leaders in the industry, our speaker line-up includes the likes of:
- Remy Evard, Global CIO, Novartis Institute for BioMedical Research
- David Christie, Vice President, Research & Development Informatics, Amgen
- Jason Raines, Head, Biometrics Data Sciences & Operations, Biogen
- Ray Liu, Senior Director & Head, Statistical Innovation & Consultation, Takeda
- Armaghan Naik, Head, Design Sciences, Sanofi
- Guido Lanza, CEO, Numerate
- Alex Zhavoronkov, CEO, Insilico Medicine and more:
Attending this forum will help you:
- Understand the differences and values of multiple AI algorithms with insight from Numerate and Sanofi and scope the potential benefit that these different algorithms can bring to numerous facets along the R&D pipeline
- Access real world case studies and lessons learned from discovery through to clinical development from the likes of Genentech, Recursion Pharmaceuticals, MSD, Biogen and Boehringer Ingelheim
- Get the Novartis and Takeda perspectives on overcoming cultural and infrastructure barriers to streamline the integration and operation of an AI approach in your company
The diversity of focus areas covered in the meeting provides an opportunity to be part of the AI mindset shift. From case studies to roundtables, to insightful presentations, panel discussions and interactive workshops, there is much to learn from each other!
Join experts, leaders and pioneers who are all capitalizing on AI technologies to boost innovation and make smarter decisions throughout R&D. Click here to view the full event guide to find out how AI will play the most important role in the future of pharma.