Sanofi presents “Implementation Eats Strategy for Breakfast”
SMI Reports: Sanofi will deliver a presentation at the inaugural Disruptive Technologies in Pharma conference taking place in London on 20th – 21st London 2020.
Sanofi joins a programme filled with expert presentations from a variety of industry leaders. Sanofi, a global leader in the biopharmaceuticals, is at the forefront of the digital therapeutics industry. The company has recently signed an agreement with global mental health technology leader, Happify Health, to advance digital therapeutics for individuals living with multiple sclerosis (MS).
Bram Van Leeuwen, Lead Digital Innovation will deliver Sanofi’s presentation at Disruptive Technologies in Pharma 2020. His presentation titled ‘Implementation Eats Strategy for Breakfast’ will highlight:
• 80% of innovations don’t scale to the doctor’s office
• Patient and nurse included development is key to success
• Implementation is not a project, you need a change model, or you will end up frustrated
• Define your change strategy based on the topic, location, therapeutic area and your timeframe
Additional conference presenters include:
Chair Person: Karl Hess, Managing Director, OnDigitalHealth Consulting
• Joseph Dalton, Global Lead Digital Health Solutions and Medical Outcomes, Novartis
• Umair Aslam, e-Health Lead, MSD
• Bhushan Bonde, Head of IT – Early Solution Innovation Development, UCB
• Vladimir Anisimov, Principal Data Scientist, Amgen
• Jessica Shull, European Lead, Digital Therapeutics Alliance
For further details visit the website www.disruptivetech-pharma.com/pppr6