Marketing & Customer Innovation Summit
Only through collaboration between marketing, data and our technical infrastructure, will we finally understand what HCPs and patients value and how we can exceed their expectations.
This journey isn’t an easy one. Which is why the eyeforpharma Marketing and Customer Innovation Summit Europe 2019 (15-16 October, London) is bringing together 250+ cross-functional executives from Marketing, Digital, CX, Brand, Product, IT/CRM and Business Partnership/Technology, as well as stakeholders including patients, HCPs and external partners.
Join attendees from Janssen, GSK, Sanofi, Takeda, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Novartis and more as we unite pharma marketing and harness customer insights to deliver value.
A selection of senior marketing execs confirmed to attend include:
- Head of Digital and BI;
- VP, Commercial Excellence;
- Business Unit Director;
- Head of Regional Marketing EMEA;
- Head of Customer Engagement
- Head of MCM
On 15-16 October, they will join us to learn how to bridge internal divides, share industry leading case studies and build market-leading customer experiences beyond the brand, to finally deliver the personalisation our customers expect.
Confirmed speakers include: Anders Dyhr Toft, Corporate VP, Commercial Innovation, Novo Nordisk; Maria Raad, VP Customer and Digital Strategy, Janssen; Francesca Wuttke, Chief Digital Officer, Almirall; Philippe Barrilon, VP Head of Insights and Analytics, Takeda; and Bharat Tewarie, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, UCB.
Here’s what last year’s attendees thought of the summit:
– “Very inspiring place to take the pulse, understand the trends that will drive value in Life Sciences and how digital can transform the future of Pharma,” Multichannel Excellence and Strategy & Planning Director, Biogen
– “I thought the conference had a very diverse audience which allowed for more perspectives than I was expecting,” Director, Multi-Channel Marketing, GSK
Don’t miss this meeting of leading pharma marketeers! Find out more here: http://bit.ly/2AH2zjb