Interested in working for a fast growing communication agency with a blue chip client roster? We have an opportunity for an account executive to join our team in our Surrey offices. This is your chance to develop your career in pharmaceutical and healthcare communications and marketing.
You will be assisting with the implementation and delivery of a range of communications projects and services to ensure the smooth running of projects.
In return you can expect first class training and development along with an excellent salary and benefits, including 25 days holiday, bonus and pension.
- Proactively manage and handle the needs of Clients and other stake holders on a daily basis, under the direction of the Account Manager / Account Director
- Project administration, including contact and status reports, and ensuring all documentation is up to date
- Communicate with the client regarding overall progress of the project and in relation to individual elements of delivery as appropriate
- Assist with all aspects of quality control of all deliverables sent to the client
- In collaboration with the AM / AD, develop and maintain plans for accounts
- Monitor financial status of projects and inform AM/AD of any budget or specification issues
- Meetings management, including logistics, venue management and associated materials
- Assist with the preparation of project specifications, definitions and budgets
- Assist with the preparation and providing feedback on pitch elements
- Brief and co-ordinate with external suppliers for the provision of services
- Identify opportunities to grow existing account business
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good Life Science or Marketing Communications Degree
- Interested in communications and pharmaceutical marketing, ideally with some previous account management experience gained within a medical and / or digital communications agency
- An enthusiastic team player
- Creative, inquisitive, with good listening skills
- Approachable, keen to learn, organised and conscientious
- Computer Literate
We would love to hear from you, just send your CV and covering letter to Lynette Arnell at firstname.lastname@example.org