Real-World Evidence 2020: Rare Diseases and Innovative Therapies
We are excited to announce an innovative and essential new event for your calendar:
1–2 April 2020
1 America Square, London, UK
Hosted by the Journal of Comparative Effectiveness Research and The Evidence Base®, we are excited to announce Real-World Evidence 2020: Rare Diseases and Innovative Therapies!
This unique, 2-day conference will focus on collaboration, conversation and community to advance the practical applications of real-world evidence (RWE), focusing on rare diseases and innovative therapies. This inaugural event will convene key stakeholders of the RWE community to answer essential questions such as: how can we progress RWE from theory to practice, to truly inform patient care? How can RWE inform drug development and approval processes when making market access decisions, or when a patient and their physician decide on a management strategy?
Register before 7 February to receive an early-bird discount!
Join the future-focused conversations on themes including:
- How should RWE inform clinical trial design in rare diseases?
- Achieving transparency in the generation and use of RWE
- Regulation in a post-Brexit environment: global harmonisation vs European system?
- Gaining clarity on funding for ultra-specialised commissioning
- Global perspectives: understanding the impact of FDA guidance
Advisory Board includes:
- Charles Makin, Global Head Real-World Evidence Strategy, Biogen
- Melvin Olson, Global Head RWD Strategy and Innovation, Novartis
- Karen Facey, Senior Research Fellow, University of Edinburgh
- John Spoors, Senior Analytical Lead, Strategy & Policy, NHS England
- Dalia Dawoud, Scientific Adviser – Science, Policy and Research Programme, NICE
Two engaging streams:
- The Listen and Learn Zone will comprise presentations and panels, with ample time for questions and discussion, enabling you to learn about the latest developments
- The Conversation and Collaboration Zone will create a space for roundtables, creating an environment to share, build relationships and collaborate on future projects