Precision Medicine Congress in Berlin on the 10th and 11 of April
ACI’s Precision Medicine Congress will bring together senior executives and experts from top Pharma and Biopharma companies, Technology Providers, Research Institutes and leading Academia within the industry to discuss the latest challenges and developments making an impact on the industry.
The 2019 event will take place in Berlin, Germany on the 10th and 11th of April. The conference intends to examine Precision Medicine in depth, with presentations and discussions on key topics such as regulatory compliance, case studies of ongoing trials, the role of Bio-banking as well as examining what the future may hold for an industry with huge potential.
- Examining how Precision Medicine is Re-Modelling the Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Regulatory Assessment of the Precision Medicine Market
- Case Studies of Completed Trials
- Incomplete Trials and Ongoing Research
- The Crucial Role of Biobanks in Precision Medicine
- Oncology and Precision Medicine
- Tackling Rare Diseases
- The Future of the Precision Medicine Industry: What does the Future Hold?
|Early Confirmed Speakers|
- Thomas Hach, Director, Health Care Systems, Novartis
- Birgitte Sørgaard, Divisional Director: Clinical & Quantitative Pharmacology, Lundbeck
- Laurent Dolle, Managing Director, Biotheque Wallonie Bruxelles
- Tim Fugmann, Head of Precision Medicine, Philochem
- Sudhakaran Prabakaran, Lecturer, Department Of Genomics, University Of Cambridge
- Harun Badakhshi, Director of the Department of Clinical Radiation Oncology, Humboldt University
Readers/subscribers are entitled to a 15% registration discount. For further information, agenda request or to register your attendance contact Neha Desadla on +91 7030655510 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting PPMe1ND.