7th Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast conference
SMi Group are proud to announce the 7th Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast conference returning to Boston, USA on 27th-28th April 2020.
The global pre-filled syringes market was valued at $4.9 billion in 2018 and with the rapid growth of the industry, is expected to exceed $9.7 billion by 2025. With that in mind, for its 7th year running- the 2020 event will aim to focus on new trends on digital technology advancements, human studies and innovative design and delivery systems within the prefilled syringe industry.
Themes for 2020:
Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast 2020 will be exploring themes of Container Closure Interaction and Formulation; On-body Injectors; Digital connectivity in the parenteral space; A regulatory outlook with industry and recognised body experts; Patient centricity and device development; Developments in device technology; Parenteral gene therapy and New for 2020: PFS Interactive Workshop Day.
This comprehensive overview will help attendees understand the changing global market and the challenges faced within the industry.
This two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with Global Product Managers, Senior PFS Engineers, Device Testing Managers, Heads of Late-Stage PFS Development and many more..
Key Reasons to Attend:
- EXPLORE the latest case studies parenteral drug delivery
- GAIN insights into the use of pre-filled syringes for gene therapy
- NETWORK with leading industry experts, key opinion leaders and regulatory body representatives
- ENGAGE in the key challenges and topics of the field in the interactive post-conference workshop day
Who should attend:
- Drug-delivery developers
- Medical Device Engineers
- Primary Packaging material designers
- Secondary packagers
- Smart device developers
- Training device developers
- Device-safety solution providers
- Drug developers
Early bird deadlines:
- Register by 13th December to save $400
- Register by 31st January to save $300
- Register by 28th February to save $200
To register or for more information visit: www.pfsamericas.com/pharmapwl
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES
Twitter: @SMiPharm #Smipfsusa
LinkedIn: follow our company page – search ‘SMi Pharma’