GCP Inspection Readiness
GCP Inspection Readiness is taking place in Brussels, Belgium from 20th – 22nd November 2018.
The conference is the only European platform where Clinical Quality and Operations Professionals as well as Documentation and Audit Managers can learn to how to optimise the performance of their internal and external faculties and remain inspection ready by learning from best practice examples and mock inspection sessions.
Confirmed speakers include:
– Ela Bingel-Erlenmeyer, Head of Clinical Trials, Geistlich
– Mallorie Mitchell-Dellac, Senior Manager, Clinical Quality Assurance, BTG
– Scott McCulloch, Director of Clinical Quality Assurance, InClin
– Jacqueline Wanja Nyoro, Senior Clinical Trial Manager, AntibioTx
– Caroline Sandström, Director GCP Compliance, Global QA, Development,Ferring Pharmaceuticals
– Thomas Scholze, Assoc. Director Clinical Quality Management, Shire
– Muriel Cottard, Global Head Pharma Clinical Development Quality, Novartis
Find out more here > http://bit.ly/GCPIR2018
* Register today with discount code PHPM20 for 20% off.