2 weeks to go until the Best of Digital in Pharma event!
With under two weeks to go until the 5th Digital Works, our event team is in full swing working hard to ensure you hear first-hand from industry experts on successful media campaigns, innovative use of chatbots, digital insights and much more.
We have two interactive panel discussions lined up during the afternoon where you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions and challenge our speakers. Following the event, you’ll have the chance to network with peers from both pharma and healthcare agencies.
- Kai Gait, Senior Global Digital Director, GSK Digital Innovation
- Kym Jacks Bryant, Global Digital Marketing Lead, Norgine
- Martin Moth, Health Tools Lead, NHS Digital
- Francesco Garliardi, Product Manager, Incyte & Richard Jones, OPEN Health
- Bahar Turkoglu, Director, Public Affairs, Gilead Sciences UK & Ireland & Peter Impey, Managing Direct PR, 90ten
- Felix Jackson, Founder of medDigital & medCrowd
Where: Royal Society of Medicine in Central London
Naim Dangoor Auditorium.
Date: 14th November
Start time: 12:30 – 17:00
Visit our website pmsociety.org.uk to book your places.
Like us on Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram – search PM Society to hear more about our upcoming events.
We look forward to seeing you on the 14th!