Cellular therapies hold the potential to revolutionize health care for a variety of diseases. However, the limitations lie in the productivity of engineered cells and the safe, efficacious and cost effective transformation of commercialized cell therapies. The industry is yet to address certain gaps relating to these limitations that will facilitate clinical and commercial success of these therapies. The aim of the conference is to assess the risks and benefits of the cell culture and cell therapy bio-manufacturing by focusing in particular on the feasibility of process automation: its impact on regulatory compliance and return on investment.
MarketsandMarkets has put together a unique platform to establish the reproducible and robust manufacturing processes for the production of stable cell culture and therapeutic cells. At the Cell Culture & Cell Therapy: Bioprocessing Conference scheduled to be held in Philadelphia, USA on 26 – 27 June 2017, leading experts in the industry will be gathered to discuss strategies, technologies and innovations in the area of bioprocessing of cell culture and cell-gene therapies. For more details, please contact Ajay at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fermentation technologies
- Device technologies for bioprocessing of cell culture
- Next generation cellular models
- Optimization of cell culture process
- Closed system manufacturing of cells
- Process development for next generation bio-therapeutics
- Ex-vivo gene therapy application
- Compatibility and stability of cell therapy products
- Automation process development and control
- C-GMP compliance guidelines
- FDA approvals and regulatory policies
- Commercialized view of bioprocessing
- Insurance and reinvestment policies