4th Clinical Regulatory Medical Writing Forum
The 4th Clinical Regulatory Medical Writing Forum is the premier medical writing event, specifically designed to address the challenges faced by clinical and regulatory writers of all levels of experience. Join our speaking faculty as they provide guidance on regulatory updates, showcase effective strategies for working with CROs and outsourcing vendors, and address the challenges of recruiting and training new medical writers.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
- Learn about the updated guidance on EMA Policy 0070
- Discuss innovative ideas for improving collaboration between sponsors and vendors
- Review process re-engineering and change management strategies for implementing transparency initiatives
- Explore the use of cost-effective tools and technologies to help improve the efficiency of document preparation
- Hear about effective mentoring programs to recruit, train and hire medical writers
The 4th Clinical Regulatory Medical Writing Forum speaking faculty includes representatives from CISCRP, Janssen, Merck, MRCT, HLM, Pfizer, Roche, Sanofi, Takeda, Teva, and other organizations.
Ready to register? Click here
Be sure to use Priority Code: C864PP when registering