Bring the Next Generation of Pharma Manufacturing
Twenty-twenty has demonstrated the need for a 24/7, reliable manufacturing environment. Emulating on the first edition in 2020, the 2nd Manufacturing Assets & Facility Management in Pharma (MAFM) Summit will return in May, dedicated to aiding Engineering, Maintenance & Manufacturing Facilities leaders to collaborate. This exclusive, industry-led community will enable you to reduce COGs and maximize efficiency over just 3 days!
Join this cutting-edge discussion with 80+ senior colleagues, including J&J, AstraZeneca, Merck KGaA to advance your predictive asset maintenance strategies, progress facilities to the next generation of manufacturing, and ensure sustainability.
Why is this Community for You?
- Understand how to plan and manage the next generation of biomanufacturing facilities. Accounting for sustainability, flexibility and reliability
- Revamp your asset management strategies to minimize downtime and extend asset lifespans
- Implement smart asset solutions to reduce COGs such as lean manufacturing and total productive maintenance
- Leverage industry 4.0 to utilize predictive maintenance programs
- Hear best-in-class management for excellent capital engineering and maintaining operational readiness
Visit our website here to view the full agenda: https://ter.li/z9tcq7