Looking Ahead —Digital Health 4 Pharma 2020
The Evolution Road and ExL Events’ Digital Pharma teams are proud to announce the 2nd Digital Health for Pharma (DH4P) conference, taking place on April 20–22 in Philadelphia. The event is designed to help rapidly advance the pharma industry’s knowledge, adoption, and scale of digital health across their commercial and pre-commercial organizations.
Industry experts from Sanofi, Novartis, Merck, Pfizer, Roche, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly among many others across the life sciences value chain will help you understand how to evolve and adapt to the rapidly changing global healthcare ecosystem, and to the rapidly changing needs and dynamics of its customers — patients, payers, providers, organized systems, ACOs, employers, specialty pharmacies, retail and the like.
Take advantage of early registration to ensure your participation during the 2020 conference.
The event will focus on Five Core Leverage Models for Life Science Organizations to Drive Commercial Impact with Digital Health:
- INVEST: Highlight equity investments in digital health technology companies
- INCUBATE/ACCELERATE: Evaluate the current climate for supporting digital health startups via incubators and accelerators
- COMMERCIALIZE: Profile BD&L partnerships that leverage life science commercial capabilities to bring digital health technologies to market
- COLLABORATE: Share partnerships that dramatically enhance the value proposition and commercial impact of life science brands by achieving customer goals
- CO-DEVELOP: Understand how to jointly develop a digital health solution between tech and pharma companies
A SMALL sample of agenda highlights under the learning models for 2020 will include:
- Pre-conference day: Digital marketing innovation
- Commercial model evolution/innovation
- Digital Therapeutics
- State of the Union on tactical areas:
- Population Health Management/Clinical Decision Support
- Digital Care Plans
- Telehealth and Telemedicine
- Digital Biomarkers
- Driving value through the health ecosystem to demonstrate value to Payers
- Provider/medical institution perspectives
- Real patient perspectives and how they fit into the digital health business model