10th Pharmaceutics & Novel Drug Delivery Systems Conference
What Makes the 10th Pharmaceutics & Novel Drug Delivery Systems Conference So Attractive That You Never Want To Miss it? Find out more… PS: http://novel-drugdelivery-systems.pharmaceuticalconferences.com/
After a successful conference of Pharmaceutica 2016, Conference Series LLC is currently bringing forth “10th International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmaceutics & Novel Drug Delivery Systems” (Pharmaceutica 2017) slated on March 13-15, 2017 at London, UK. The conference invites all the participants across the globe to attend and share their insights and convey recent developments in the field of Pharmaceutics and Novel Drug Delivery Systems.
The conference provides the perfect platform for the scientific community as an interactive and engaging 3-day event: unique in format, content, networking and engagement. The event brings together truly innovative thinkers who are leading the way through trialing new disruptive solutions and rethinking the conventional formulation and delivery mind-set and will help you to better understand how to develop the right formulation and delivery strategy with a strong scientific, clinical and commercial mind set and how innovative scientific techniques, emerging technologies and innovative devices can transform formulation and drug delivery.
- Vladimir Torchilin, Northeastern University, USA
- Andreas Bernkop-Schnürch, University of Innsbruck, Austria
- Arwyn Tomos Jones, Cardiff University, Wales
- Raid Alany, Kingston University, UK and many more…
- Hyungil Jung, Yonsei University, South Korea
- Bruno Sarmento, University of Porto, Portugal
- Dimitrios Lamprou, Strathclyde Institute of Pharmacy & Biomedical Sciences, UK
- Khuloud Al-Jamal, King’s College London, UK
- Wafa Al-Jamal, University of East Anglia, Norwich
- Saleem Imran, Liverpool John Moores University, UK and many more…
For more information on Pharmaceutica 2017, please have a glance at our Scientific Sessions to discuss.
All accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings. Furthermore, selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the following journals (50% rebate on publication fees):
- Journal of Pharmaceutics & Drug Delivery Research
- Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Emerging Drugs
Renaldo Howell | Program Manager | Pharmaceutica 2017
Tel: +1-702-508-5200 Ext: 8046
Heathrow Stockley Park Lakeside House,
1 Furzeground Way Heathrow, UB11 1BD